Team Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio is a chance for your organization to commit to working together in an exciting, learning-based environment—all while making an important contribution to Habitat’s mission of building homes in partnership with families in need. To learn more about the Team Volunteer Program, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-592-0032 ext. 102
Join us to:
- Strengthen team spirit and sense of presence in the community
- Interact with coworkers from all levels of your organization
- Build the effectiveness of your organization through the camaraderie of building together
- Help provide the funds needed to build affordable homes in Southeast Ohio
- Experience the thrill of immediate, tangible results at a Habitat project site.